Saturday, June 18, 2011

OOTD: Overly Orange

Hello!!!! Today it's becoming warm...again... Apparently it's going to thunderstorm and it's around high-seventies - low-eighties...Which isn't hot enough to swim! Argh! Well, anyways I wore what someone would wear if it was swimming-temperature. I wore an overly orange tank and an orange ambidextrous skirt that is the same color as the top. I guess the top for me is still a little wide, even though it is size 7! Yeah, I am super skinny...which sometimes is good and sometimes is bad. Good: I get to wear Abercrombie and Justice clothing without a problem. Bad: I can't wear much of anything else.... So anyways, tomorrow is my piano recital!!! (Like any of you care anyway...) My pieces will be posted on YouTube (I think) so you should be able to see me play at my recital if you bother. OK I am getting really off topic. You haven't even seen my picture yet!! Well, OK, you probably are getting bored by my nonsense talk so....uh.....Here is the picture! (I can just imagine you whooping "FINALLY!!!!" :P)
Omigosh I'm hunching! *sigh*
Outfit Details:
Circo Tank Top
Circo Ambidextrous Skirt

That's the shortest outfit details list EVER! I know! I like to run casual, being a student and all. I just don't have time to wake up at 6:00am and are awake enough to choose a complicated outfit that doesn't clash! :)

               -Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...