Thursday, June 2, 2011

OOTD: Golden, Pink and Blue!

Hiya everyone!! Today, it was awfully warm, and it was hard to find something to fit the sudden 85° weather. I wanted something stylish and comfortable. What I found was my blue lace cami, and yellow shorts. They are very appropriate for the warm weather and were simple. I love color so I decided to add a short sleeve cropped pink sweater. It would seem like this would make me hot, but it didn't actually make much of a difference, and it's really fun. Unfortunately, I couldn't take the picture outside, even though it was so nice. I went to the Mulberry Mall with my mom, author of Vicky's Daily Fashion Blog to pick up some shorts at Justice, and when I came back home, it was 5:30. We had lobster (yum!!) and then it became this dark. *sigh* Hopefully my next post can be outdoors!!!! :)
Outfit Details:
Hannah Anderson Cotton Shorts (Buy similar here)
Justice Malibu Blue Lace Camisole (Buy similar here)
xhilaration Pink Cropped Sweater
Have a wonderful Memorial Day everyone, and look for all of the awesome sales!! :)

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...