Sunday, June 26, 2011

OOTD: Belted Turquoise Polo

Hiya! Today I spent a lot of time outside because it's actually getting warmer!!!!!!!!!! I'm like omigosh can we swim? Yeah, OK, it's not that warm yet.... Today since I was outside so much, I made my Persian kitty pretty! She's super cool right now!
Mystical Magic is wearing a little tunic! The leaves on top are purple but that camera.....
Anyways, how cool is that?? OK, let's get on with the post. I always get so off topic like that...It's a fashion blog, myself! Not a wassup with life blog! Today what I wore is funky, 'cause funky is cool, and cool is good, and why would you not want to be good??



The bracelet is made by a belt wrapped around my wrist. Thanks mom for the idea!

Outfit Details:
GAP Belt-Bracelet
Forever 21 Double Rose Belt (Buy similar here)
Ann Taylor Hair Tie
Beautees Polo Striped Tee
Justice Mid-Thigh Bermuda Shorts (Buy here)




-Jasmine 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Persian kitty is so pretty! Hey, that rhymes! I love the idea of the belt bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...