Friday, June 3, 2011

OOTD: Totally Green!

你好! (Hi!) Today the nice weather brings me outside! Yay! I was outside all day, gardening, swinging, biking, doing all that great stuff I miss every winter. I decided to go GREEN today. I picked some nice, cute skorts from Justice and paired it with a green, white and teal lace camisole. It's very simple but it is a really nice outfit for a day outside. In the morning on weekends, I still wake up early, but I'm not in the mood to examine everything in my closet, so I picked a simple outfit with no jewelry. It turned out great and I'm very happy with myself for efficiency.
Outfit Details:
Justice Green Flower Print Lace Camisole (Buy similar here)
Justice Ruffled Skorts (Buy different color here)
Justice Flip Flops (Buy similar here)

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...