Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OOTD: Gingham Blazer

WARNING: Do not read the first paragraph if you do not have a lot of patience!
Hello! Guess what I got? A blazer! :O ← I bet this is you right now. I know right, I'm a mind reader. :) ← I bet this is me right now. I know right, I'm a mind reader. So anyways, the blazer is black and white gingham. O.o ← I bet this is you and me right now. I know right, I'm a mind reader. As well as my first blazer, it's my first gingham (I think). D: I'm not going to say I'm a mind reader because I bet that isn't me or you right know. The D: face is very hard to do in real life. I know right, I'm a mind reader. This blazer makes me look much more adult, but that's OK, because once someone mistook me for a 3rd Grader. I need to look more mature. xD ← I bet this is me right now. I know right, I'm a mind reader. So I'll shut up about the mind reader thing.

I decided to pair the gingham blazer with a blue glass necklace and violet-ish lavender-ish jeggings. I got the necklace from a street stand in New York City, along with like 7 other glass necklaces (I'm not exaggerating). The jeggings are from GAP (buy similar here). I was going to wear black jeans or black jeggings but then I put them on and went ewwwww, why am I so super duper uncolorful? The other part of my brain that's really dumb because all it can do is keep me balanced (my cerebellum) said I don't know. So I changed into these purple jeggings. 




             -Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...