Monday, December 26, 2011

abercrombie kids Day After Christmas Sale

Yes, this post is coming before the Christmas post, but that's OK. I need to share this with you! Today, Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids are on sale; 50% off the entire store! As you can probably guess, people like me and my mom went to the mall to see what they had. And so, we saw what they had, and we came home with a giant abercrombie bag full of stuff. I got only one thing, but I am so happy about it. This coat is amazing.
So, we got it half-price. Also, I'm going skiing tomorrow! I am so happy that I got a ski mask, wool socks, an Aeropostale hat, and Thinsulate gloves as Christmas presents! Can't wait! (This is my first time...)

                -JASMINE


P.S. I started a new section called Sales / Deals. I am hoping that I can update it every week or so and include adult and children clothing stores. I hope that maybe it'll come handy to you! :)
This is what the page looks like. Except the words aren't cut off. Tee hee!

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...